We cannot arrange a mortgage for a non UK citizen or tax payer. However, the Deposit Boost can be received from someone living outside of the UK, and we can then arrange the mortgage for the buyer receiving the deposit boost. For someone outside of the UK to be a booster they will need to provide: 1) Proof of ID 2) A signed letter for the gifted deposit. Please chat to one of our brokers for further information regarding your individual situation

Did this answer your question?